SOCIAL MEDIA

Dear Diary 31.10.18....

Thursday, April 2, 2020

As we wrap up the end of this month, I am more than ready for this exam to be over already!!! At this point I just want it to come and go! Roughly 2 more weeks to go. Mock tests and more listening practise of the news for me. I’ve also started preparing to book my plane ticket (screams). I like paying by instalments and as a current student I should hopefully get some sort of discount with STA travel. 

I’ve also finally opened up my University choices and chosen to trust God to provide what I don’t have, He will finish and provide for what He’s started in me. Following that, I put together a list of Universities in S Korea known for their good Humanities Department which contains my major. As soon as I finish this exam that’s the next motive…..begin my application prep - personal statement, certificates 등 등 (etc…)

Speak Soon.X

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts!
댓글 남겨줘서 감사합니다!