SOCIAL MEDIA

Dear Diary 08.11.18....

Saturday, April 4, 2020



I just finished class and I got a confidence boost today. I brought some of my TOPIK writing practises to my teacher for her to go over and after we went through them, she told me she believes I need to move up at least 2 levels, I’m at a level too low apparently.

I’ve always found it hard to understand when people praise me, I guess it's because my mind is created in a way where whatever I put my hands to do, especially if there is a good purpose behind it, I’ll do it and do it very well. When it comes to that, my brain can’t comprehend mediocrity. I’ve always been like that since young. Sometimes I know people look at me and think “ahh Marilyn, it’s not that deep, you don’t need to push yourself so much” but it’s honestly how God has wired me. Therefore wherever I go, I tend to stand out (it makes me so uncomfortable to say this). But because this is how I’ve always done things, when someone tells me I’m amazing, my brain can’t really comprehend it lol, I’m just like err well it’s just how I do things I guess. I also truly believe it’s the favour of God, wholeheartedly I believe this!

But anywho went off on a tangent , my teacher said I don’t even know how good I am and that I definitely need to move up, so after my exam, I’ll be getting the book higher above my current level and we will decide together if I want to go to pre intermediate or intermediate level.

Speak Soon.X

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts!
댓글 남겨줘서 감사합니다!