SOCIAL MEDIA

Dear Diary 12.11.18....

Sunday, April 5, 2020

So it is finally the week of the exam….I cannot describe to you how much i am ready for this to be over!!! You know when you reach the point of ‘ i don’t even care what i don’t know anymore, let’s just do this!’......I am totally there! Fully! 

But at the same time, I was thinking this morning about something that was said at the ‘CalledOut Music’ concert i went to over the weekend - we spend alot of time thinking about our past and future but never fully enjoying the present time. It made me realise i need to make the most of the time i still have left to fully prepare myself and ensure I can look back with absolutely no regrets that I gave my all. BRING ON SATURDAY!!

Speak Soon.X

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts!
댓글 남겨줘서 감사합니다!