SOCIAL MEDIA

Dear Diary 19.11.18....

Thursday, April 9, 2020

OMGSH God is so faithful!
So the day before my exam I wasn’t feeling well at all, so I annointed myself and had a talk with God looll…… I told Him, I know my body is a little run down as I haven’t been resting and literally been up and down especially coz of this exam, but whatever the body needs to do to expel any stupid cold or rest itself back up, please let it be after the exam. Looooooll…..well yesterday I had a horrible headache, but today its the horrible headache coupled with disgusting amounts of snot, a little burning chest and painful eyes….yup I feel a cold in the works! Arrrggghhhh!! I’m just glad its after the exam lool.

Now the next agenda is to keep studying for the next TOPIK test taking place next year April, lol, best know I have already marked dates down on my calendar. Right, I know this is going to sound so weird, but I actually enjoyed that exam and I have this strange liking to it…… yes I know, weirdo! Anywho aside from that, I need to sort out my application for the School Business Manager post at my work place and begin working on my application for the Universities. I also want to start working on these pages on my blog for this series I have been writing here.

I always have something to do hahahahaha! This life of mine lool.

Speak Soon.X

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts!
댓글 남겨줘서 감사합니다!