SOCIAL MEDIA

Dear Diary 19.12.18.....

Sunday, April 12, 2020


In a few hours the results for the TOPIK exam will be published. All this time I’d actually forgotten about it and not thought much about it at all…...but damn I’ve been dreaming about it in the few hours I’ve been asleep and I’ve woken up with it on my mind loool.

I just wanna know now. In London time i will get to see the results at 6am…..but I don’t have internet explorer installed on my MACBOOK so I’ll either have to wait till I get into work after my 9.30am doctors appointment *cries* or desperately hope my mum or brother has internet explorer on their laptops.

Well I’ll be back in a few hours to let you guys know. Either way as I previously mentioned I gave this test my 150% and truly trusted God with what I didn’t know throughout the exam so I actually have no regrets. The only tactic I’ve learnt to use better is to study a lot more during the week which I’ve definitely implemented.

Speak Soon.X

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts!
댓글 남겨줘서 감사합니다!