SOCIAL MEDIA

Dear Diary 21.12.18....

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Lately the reality that I’ll be moving to Korea in just over 8months keeps hitting me. I’ve found myself changing my mind about going so many times due to various fears passing through my mind. Will I have enough money to live on and pay for everything I’ll need to? How lonely will I be? How annoying is the constant staring going to get? Especially on days I’ll already not be feeling great. What will I do in the face of open and hidden discrimination? Arrr…. so many thoughts.

I’m guessing these are similar thoughts for anyone who’s ever taken a brave step into an unknown before. Our parents, grandparents, great grandparents etc who moved to unknown countries with foreign languages, culture and interactions to give their following generations better opportunities must have felt the same way. Those who pursued ideas which were ridiculed by everyone around them and walked that lonely road of self belief, persistence and eventually accomplishment of their vision. Those who chose to live a life marked and led by the Holy Spirit in each and every step like Apostle Paul, not knowing where their next step will take them to.

I have a hall of fame of brave people ahead of me, so I don’t have to fear. One main thing that keeps me going is this, I guess you can call it a Holy fear> To die not having accomplished not even ONE of the purposes God created me for. To die and not have followed His leading. To look back in regret and wonder ‘what if?’ These reasons put a Holy fear inside of me that I can’t shake.

So even if I fail, I must walk down the path I believe God is leading me. I am His masterpiece and He will always make all things work together for the good to all those who love Him.

Speak Soon.X

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts!
댓글 남겨줘서 감사합니다!