SOCIAL MEDIA

Dear Diary 10.01.19....

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Omgsh it is officially the new year! Literally 7 and
½ months till I go! It really literally seems like just the other day I made my final decision regarding this. I simply cannot believe I am actually walking it out now.

So much has happened over the past couple of weeks, I feel like I am running ahead of my feet most of the time lool. So, the school I would really like to go to has officially opened up their application period. I have already completed most of my personal statement for the application. The only thing I am struggling with is the documentation I need to submit. They follow the US system which is very different to the UK, for example, they are requesting my high school diploma and transcript, which of course here in the UK, we do not have. So I have been doing a lot of investigations, chasings and sending emails trying to sort this out.

I also need to submit my GCSE and A-level certificates, birth certificate and other certificates I have received after college. But I can’t just photocopy or scan them….I have to request certified copies from the awarding bodies which comes at a cost! *My head*....then….I have to get them apostilled…..which is another cost *My entire head!* loool

Anyway, rather than dwelling on the difficulties, I have just been pushing forward in getting things sorted. I’ve had to step away from actively blogging on my blog for now as I don’t have the mind space to give my best to it, and I really hate doing things half heartedly.

I will try my best to keep this updated as I go along, but forgive me if the next time I update this is in February or even March lool!

I’m excited, nervous, second guessing myself at times as the time draws closer, but all in all, I am so looking forward to what God has planned for me and through me!

BRING ON AUGUST!!

Speak Soon.X

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts!
댓글 남겨줘서 감사합니다!