SOCIAL MEDIA

Café HUMBOLT - Seongsu

Monday, July 19, 2021

  

OK so I absolutely fell in love with the aesthetics of this café, which by the way is also located in Seongsu, just like the second café I posted about last week. 

I actually thought this was a super posh cafe due to it’s luxury aesthetics, so there I went bragging about it to the Koreans I knew, only to find that apparently this is pretty standard hahaha. Imagine my disappointment. Nonetheless, I really fell in love with this café. 

The Interior 

 
The café also boasts a vast amount of space including a ground level, a first level floor, a basement level and a terrace. The pictures above show both the ground level and first level. Below are pictures of the basement and the terrace.

 

There is a wide selection of bakery goods, unfortunately no vegan baked goods. However, they all looked so delicious! They also have a variety of cakes and drinks available. Unfortunately they do not have alternative milks.

 

I ordered a vanilla latte and a cheesecake brownie. Soooooooo good!!


I was not able to get a close up shot of their menu, but I do have a wide captured picture of their menu display below :


This is definitely another café I would recommend! I would suggest you try to go before 12:30pm as it gets pretty busy past that time! 

Name (Korean) :  훔볼트 카페
Name (English) : Humbolt (‘Humbolteu’ on Naver maps) 
Instagram : Humbolt Café
Location (Korean) : 서울 성동구 성수이로 58 1층 
Location (English) : 1st Floor, 58 Seongsu-Iro, Seongsu-dong, Seoul

Till the next one….

Speak Soon. Xx

P.S. Check out my instagram page for better quality pictures ;)












Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts!
댓글 남겨줘서 감사합니다!